Recycling, you have understood, is an exellent way of saving energy and conserving the environment. Did you know that:
- 1 recycled tin can would save enough energy to power a television for 3 hours
- 1 recycled glass bottle would save enough energy to power a computer dor 25 minutes.
- 1 recycled plastic bottle would save enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for 3 hours.
- With 670 cans, we could build a bike.
- With 27 plastic bottles, we could make a polar sweat.
- 70% less energy is required to recycle paper compared with making it from raw materials.